Saint Patrick’s day

Thursday afternoon the entire school went to the hall after the Saint Patrick’sand Soul friends mass. We were all divided into groups with our soul friends, I was in group 2 and were up against team 1. 

The first game was Rings and Cones (thats what I call it) you are given three rings and you have to get it in the cone without missing it, the further you go the more points you get, the little juniors used small beanbags and tried to get it in the hulahupe.

My team won the first game and our scores were 59/36. The next game was cricket and this time all we had to do was hit the ball and try cross the line, I “HATED” that game it was so pressuring because you might think it was so easy but trust me if you didn’t hit the ball further than your contestant 

My whole team would get so angry like we’re about to die or something but really we would just “lose”. Actually we did lose that game because “I didn’t hit the ball far enough to win” the scores were 100/90, the next game was football, there were cones laid out and you had to kick the ball in between the cones and back around until you reach the the next person to go.

My team won the that game but we didn’t get to know the score, the next game was relays basically all we did was split into 4 teams, team 1 split them selves into equal groups and go opposite each other, run with the baton (stick) to the team opposite of you and then go to the end of the line ans sit down. My team won that game but still didn’t know the scores.

The last game was gutter-board, what we do is hit the ball on the edge and over and over again until you miss when you do you give it back to your other player, you have to count all of your points, had 98 points and I think my team won so “YAY”. 

What did you do to celebrate Saint Patrick’s day?